Business Brokerage Start-Up Coaching
For students completing either our in class or online training program, we offer Business Brokerage Start-Up Coaching. Our business brokerage start-up coaching is designed to help our former students start and a build successful business brokerage firm.
How does the School of Business Brokerage Start-Up Coaching Work?
Following the completion of our in class or online training, we offer individual coaching programs that help you take the action necessary to launch your business brokerage firm. We assist you with:
• Creating a solid business plan including actionable steps and goal attainment tracking.
• Design a marketing plan that provides ongoing seller and buyer leads necessary for creating a sustainable business brokerage practice.
• Assist you with designing a seller and buyer presentation that promotes you and your business brokerage services in a professional manner.
• Guide you through determining which business listings you should take and which ones you should decline.
• Aid in analyzing and pricing businesses.
• Provide assistance with negotiating, structuring, due diligence and successful closing.
Who should consider our Business Brokerage Start-Up Coaching?
• Individuals wishing to start a business brokerage firm instead of going to work for another business brokerage firm.
• Individuals that like the support and training provided by a business brokerage franchise – but do not want to purchase a franchise and make ongoing royalty payments to the franchisor for years.
• Individuals desiring to ramp-up quickly and reach a higher level of success during their first year in business brokerage.
We provide coaching and support for former students during an hour, prescheduled, weekly telephone call. We offer two Business Brokerage Start-Up Coaching Plans.
• Plan A – $ 2,000.00: Six months (25 weeks) one hour per week telephone call. All telephone calls take place on the same day and time. For example, Tuesdays at 2:00 PM.
• Plan B – $ 3,500.00: Twelve months (50 weeks) one hour per week telephone call. All telephone calls take place on the same day and time. For example, Tuesdays at 2:00 PM.
**Coaching is ONLY provided to students of the School of Business Brokerage. Payment plans are not available. Payment in full is required before scheduling a weekly coaching time slot. Availability is limited – consider reserving coaching during course registration.
Business Broker Marketing Resources
(Websites, presentations, postcards, internet marketing, brochures, newsletters, and more…)
Business Intermediary Directory
"Helping business sellers and buyers connect with professionals in the business transfer industry"